Monday, March 24, 2008

Eater Sunday














So, I kind of keep ghetto-ing holidays. I am really bad about throwing things together last minute. I keep acting like Trystan is 6 months old and not doing much. I need to realize she is at the age where everything is really neat and exciting. As you can see (in the picture in our jammies), she immediately found an easter egg and discovered that it was filled with candy. This lead to 45 minutes of finding eggs, and exclaiming, "Open it!" And then saying, "More Candy". It was really fun and she really loved the easter bunny and all of the candy he gave her.



We only took one picture of her in her easter dress. It is really cute, but a little stuffy so we didn't make her wear it very long.






1 comment:

Leslie said...

Aww. She looks really cute. I totally did nothing for Easter for Ben. I half-heartedly bought him some stuff half-off at Walmart the night before. Now THAT'S ghetto.